What's your favorite of my fanfics?

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Poeni: An Ancient Breed

I've started a new story, but this one is much different from my others, for several reasons:
  • I'm making an outline of each chapter, so I know what I want to take place plot-wise during each one.
  • I don't want to publish it until it is finished. That way, I feel that I could get many more views, and possibly even get featured.
  • I actually do know where I'm going with this story for once, and thus it will have a beginning, middle and end. Yes, an end! That's almost unheard of in terms of my stories!
  • I plan on adding much more detail in this story than my other stories.
  • There's a fair chance that I'll end up submitting this story to Equestria Daily after completion. Enough said.
  • I'm actually looking for a shitload of proofreaders to look through each chapter, which is probably the determining factor for why I'm even writing anything here at all! If you are interested, simply go to the tab above for the story, click the provided link, and type in 'briarrose' into the password section.
~Brendan Kirk "Da Beejees" Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment