What's your favorite of my fanfics?

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Unlike Herself? EqD?

Okay, so, I was thinking that I could consider submitting Unlike Herself to Equestria Daily, but before I even think about submitting it, there's some things I'd need to do to the story:
  • First, it doesn't even meet the length requirement yet. As it currently stands, the story is at 1093 words, whereas the minimum requirement for EqD submission is "~2500+" words. Thus, if I would at some point like to submit my story to EqD, I'll need to more than double the story in length.
  • Also, I'm going to need some proofreaders and editors to go over the story -- the more the merrier!
  • If anyone happens to be interested in being a proofreader and/or editor, please let me know!
~~Brendan Kirk "Da Beejees" Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment