What's your favorite of my fanfics?

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Current Tasklist

In no particular order (though it seems that I've instinctively ordered it by 'importance', I guess):

~Work with my proofreaders to get Unlike Herself ready for my second Equestria Daily submission. (In case you're wondering, the pre-reader told me that I had a really good first draft, but that it wasn't quite ready, which is as clear as day given the examples from the story that he/she provided in the response email. I ain't telling you guys any more about it, though, other than that I'm continuing to make my story better. =D)

~Convert the Mane Story of Unlike Herself to Rainbow Dash's POV, like the prologue.

~Proofread the unpublished chapters of Poeni: An Ancient Breed.

~Type up what I have written in my draft-notebook for Poeni: An Ancient Breed.

~Write more chapters for Poeni: An Ancient Breed in my draft-notebook.

~Somehow, some way, figure out how to fittingly include the line "I really love your apples, [I] want to shake your tree" in a story, even if it's only for the Steve Miller Band reference.
          ---Update: I've managed to fit it in in the epilogue of Unlike Herself, but it isn't going to be published yet;
               I'm still working on it all.

~Work with Johnfreemanwepon on battle tactics for From Allies to Enemies: The Best Medicine for an Abrupt Invasion (FAtE).

~Wait for Talen to get over his writer's block and then for MusicSlave to recover the motivation that she lost from waiting so we can start the semi-crossover with A New Life.

~Eventually do something with A Golden Flame.

No comments:

Post a Comment