What's your favorite of my fanfics?

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fourth Draft of Unlike Herself Published

I've published the fourth draft of Unlike Herself, simply because I don't know what else I can change/fix. I'll still likely go through it some more with my editor and proof readers before I consider resubmitting it to EqD, but I feel that we're nearing that point. I've almost doubled the word count of the story since the last submission, and I've improved the story as a whole greatly. And even still, I'm astonished that I've come this far with this story - a story that I only started because I had had insomnia.

~Brendan Kirk "Da Beejees" Julian

EDIT: As usual, you can get to the story by its respective link via the 'Fanfictions' tab on the toolbar above.

No comments:

Post a Comment